Conducting Webbased Studies with Free Software
Workshopleiter: Frau Prof. Anja S. Göritz
Participants learn to create and conduct a webbased study using open-source software.
The workshop covers:
- setting up a Web server that features MySQL database
- learning to administer MySQL databases
- creating HTML forms
- using Generic HTML Form Processor to collect data
- implementing skip patterns, random assignment, input validation and password protection in a webbased study
- recruiting study participants
- setting up and managing an online panel using phpPanelAdmin
- achieving good data quality
For hands-on participation in the workshop bring along your laptop.
« Zurück zur Liste der Pre-Conference-Workshops